Charlotte hair salon
Charlotte Hair Salon Relocates
Meet Josh Moses, Master Hair Stylist and founder of Salon Eleven has over 10 years of certified, hands on salon experience. Mentored by some of the best business leaders & entrepreneurs in the industry, Josh has expanded his business to the Waverly/Rea Farms area and is rapidly growing, now offering associate level pricing and opportunities.
His work and career highlights have been featured in publications of SouthPark Magazine, Salon Today Magazine and multiple national online publications. Career highlights include being part of and managing a 7-figure, Top 200 Salon of North America for over 7 years here in Charlotte where I built a my current business and started my career.
Josh works with all hair types and hair color services to create styles that are on trend and turn heads. Another specialty of Moses is his craft at long hair extensions, and blondes! All shades, tones and variations of blonde hair, using the art of balayage, baby lights & traditional foil highlight techniques.
Josh was trained by leading industry educators, owners, systems and techniques that teach how to customize your haircut & hair color based on you and your specific head and face shape, not by a basic system often often seen at typical hair salons. We customize your entire experience with us to bring you a salon visit that will keep you coming back year after year.
To sit in Josh’s salon chair in Rea Farms, across from the popular Waverly Shopping Center and not far from Ballantyne, Waxhaw and Fort Mill.
Master and Associate pricing levels are currently available. Grab one while you can and we look forward to seeing you at Salon Eleven in Rea Farms.
Hair Color & Highlights
Schwarzkopf – The home of beautiful hair. Designed to care, color and style for all hair types.
Simple, fast, and extraordinary human hair, adhesive weft extensions that are applied without the need for tools or heat.
Keratin Smoothing Treatments
Make your hair look straighter, shinier & reduce frizz for as long as 4 months.
Master Level Pricing
Blow-Dry Style $60/hour
Hot Tool +$15
Shampoo, conditioning treatment, scalp massage and a bombshell blowout style for anyl occasion. Join our membership and come in weekly for a lower rate of $45 per service. Memberships not available until Q4 2022. Get on the 11-A-LIST now to be a founding member
Hair Extensions $150/hour
Ready for beautiful longer hair? Elevate your hair game and add instant length & volume. Salon Eleven is certified in hair extensions with many different popular brands. Located in Rea Farms off Providence Rd, we offer modern techniques that leave the hair with less damage than traditional extensions and leave you feeling more sexy and confident.
Hair Color $120/hour
Base Color is the process of using a single process permanent color or tint to change the color of your hair. Glaze, gloss, and toner are all basically the same thing. A top coat for your natural hair to enhance your natural tones or to simply add shine using clear or added. Often done with color services to create a unified and fresh effect each and every color visit. It is not damaging to the hair & is highly recommended to do in between your full color services.
Foil Highlights $125/hour
This hair color technique is also known as “foiling.” Your stylist lightens strands of hair from the root to the end with lighter or darker shades. Some of the types are: Babylights, Balayage, Foil-ayage, Ombré, Sombré , Chunky Highlights, Dimensional Highlights.
Balayage Highlights $125/hour
Balayage is a French word that means “to sweep.” A type of highlights that are hand painted to perfection creating a lived in look. Prices are determined on length and density and how much product and time it took.
Hair Botox $125/hour
Hair Botox is actually a deep conditioning treatment that coats hair fibers with a filler, such as keratin. The treatment fills in any broken or thin areas on each hair strand to make hair appear more full and lustrous. This is best for all hair types, however blondes and those who think keratin is too heavy love this service. It adds a layer of shine and a dose of love that leaves it more manageable and easy to work with. You will have many great hair days ahead!
Keratin Smoothing Treatment $150/hour
A keratin treatment is a process that smooths and often helps to straighten your hair by reducing the curl pattern and frizziness.. You often will hear it called a Brazilian Keratin Treatment or a Brazilian Blowout, which involves applying a special formulated product to your hair that will leave it softer, shinier, more manageable and reduce the frizz.
All services performed will be charged based on your own hair health and hair history. Some services will incur additional fees for anything done that requires more time than a standard maintenance appointment. All color performed on hair more than 10 weeks in between appointments is considered corrective color and will have additional fees due to the nature of the appointment, time and products needed. *We recommend that you pre-book at least 3 appointments in advance to be on a beauty plan to manage your beauty expenses, guarantee a spot on our calendar and your expectations of your hair goals.
The Eufora & Schwarzkopf Guarantee
We guarantee our hair color services ONLY when you use the recommended hair styling products at home. Color loss is common when using over the counter products or products bought on 3rd party shipping sites that were not sold by a professional, at a salon. All guarantees for longevity and pureness of product are void when using such products at home. Trust your hairstylist when they have a product or 3 that your hair needs, especially blonde hair care that requires extra TLC. If you have any questions, we are here to help. Just ask.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online or by text. We offer DIY booking right from the website. A booking fee is required for all appointments and you must fill out the new guest form if you have not been seen in more than 10 weeks.
- Cross streets are Providence Rd & Ardrey Kell, in the Rea Farms Shopping Center, across from Aloha Nails and Harris Teeter, at the new Salon Lofts on Sandy Rock Place.
- Hourly. All product charges are included in the hourly rate.
- Pricing is NOT based on service types due to the nature of each individual’s hair needs & goals. Not all hair is created equal; or takes the same amount of time or product as others. We charge based on YOUR hair and the time it takes to complete the service.
We will need you to fill out the form and send it back to us with current hair photos and inspiration photos so we can determine what amount of time is needed to fulfill your request. Most of the time it will take more than one appointment to achieve your desired hair goals if it is not a standard service. All appointments are charged by the hour and not by the service type. Not all hair is the same therefore those who have longer thicker hair will longer service times vs someone with a finer shorter hair.
- Not all hair color services are created equal. Prices and how many appointments it will take to get where you want to go are determined by your own individual hair history and will be based on your own beauty plan from your hair colorist to achieve your desired hair goals. Prices will vary depending on what needs done. What needs done will be determined by how long ago your last appointment was and how long it will take to do it at this appointment. The longer in-between services the more products and time will be needed, therefore the price may be higher or lower depending on this and your desired hair goals.
- All cancellations and no shows within 24 hours will be charged 100% of their booked services. Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged 50% of their booked services to compensate for the lost revenue from holding the appointment and not being able to reschedule in such a short time.
All guests get to enjoy one complimentary bang trim in between reservations.
- Immediately take a selfie and describe your dislike & send a text to us. We will assess the appointment and your situation at hand.
- Re-do’s are based on the discretion of your service provider, salon owner and the reason for the dissatisfaction.
- Change of mind is not warranted for a refund or a redo without additional charges.
- Mistakes or something left undone will be honored at no charge within 2 weeks of date of service and must be handled with management immediately to resolve the issues to get you back in the salon in a timely manner.
- If there is a real problem and you can’t make it within the 2 weeks, the guarantee is void. All services must be seen within 2 weeks of the original appointment, no exceptions.
- Hair extensions are an investment and commitment for sure. The process involves color and texture matching by one of our expert extensions specialists.
- We require you to have an in person consultation to meet your hairstylist and to allow them to assess your needs and to accurately determine how much hair we will need to order, what color and texture is best for you, and how long the appointment will take.
- Having extensions will require additional follow up appointments to move them up or to refresh the adhesive about every 7-9 weeks. Charges will apply hourly for all appointments. Results and timing will vary depending on each individual hair type and lifestyle.
- As always, we appreciate your continued support of Salon ELEVEN. Josh has an assistant, Olive who will be trained and certified just as Josh did over 10 years ago with his mentor and salon owner at M2. Olive will be able to do select services under his supervision and will be able to offer junior stylist hourly rates.
- Salon ELEVEN will be offering blow-dry and root re-touch membership opportunities in the near future. Stay in the know with this by signing up for our digital newsletter and sms marketing promotions to be the first to be part of our membership opportunities. Space will be limited and appointments must be pre-booked before leaving the current appointment.