Frequently Asked Questions
Online or by text. We offer DIY booking right from the website. A booking fee is required for all appointments and you must fill out the new guest form if you have not been seen in more than 10 weeks.
Cross streets are Providence Rd & Ardrey Kell, in the Rea Farms Shopping Center, across from Aloha Nails and Harris Teeter, at the new Salon Lofts on Sandy Rock Place.
We will need you to fill out the form and send it back to us with current hair photos and inspiration photos so we can determine what amount of time is needed to fulfill your request. Most of the time it will take more than one appointment to achieve your desired hair goals if it is not a standard service. All appointments are charged by the hour and not by the service type. Not all hair is the same therefore those who have longer thicker hair will longer service times vs someone with a finer shorter hair.
Not all hair color services are created equal. Prices and how many appointments it will take to get where you want to go are determined by your own individual hair history and will be based on your own beauty plan from your hair colorist to achieve your desired hair goals. Prices will vary depending on what needs done. What needs done will be determined by how long ago your last appointment was and how long it will take to do it at this appointment. The longer in-between services the more products and time will be needed, therefore the price may be higher or lower depending on this and your desired hair goals.
All cancellations and no shows within 24 hours will be charged 100% of their booked services. Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged 50% of their booked services to compensate for the lost revenue from holding the appointment and not being able to reschedule in such a short time.
All guests get to enjoy one complimentary bang trim in between reservations.
- Immediately take a selfie and describe your dislike & send a text to us. We will assess the appointment and your situation at hand.
- Re-do’s are based on the discretion of your service provider, salon owner and the reason for the dissatisfaction.
- Change of mind is not warranted for a refund or a redo without additional charges.
- Mistakes or something left undone will be honored at no charge within 2 weeks of date of service and must be handled with management immediately to resolve the issues to get you back in in a timely manner.
- If there is a real problem and you can’t make it within the 2 weeks, the guarantee is void. All services must be seen within 2 weeks of the original appointment, no exceptions.
- Hair extensions are an investment and commitment for sure. The process involves color and texture matching by one of our expert extensionists.
- We require you to have an in person consultation to meet your hairstylist and to allow them to assess your needs and to accurately determine how much hair we will need to order, what color and texture is best for you, and how long the appointment will take.
- As always, I appreciate your continued support of my business. I do have a solution for you to be able to afford staying at Salon Eleven if the new rates seem unattainable. In June, 2022 I will have an assistant who will be trained and certified by myself, just as I did over 10 years ago with my mentor and salon owner. She will be able to do some services under my supervision and will be able to offer rates lower than my hourly rate. We will also be offering blow-dry and re-touch membership opportunities in the near future. Stay in the know with this by signing up for our digital newsletter and sms marketing.